"It's not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude"
We propose you twelve programmes to climb some of the most famous summits of Europe, Africa, and
Eiger course, Switzerland,
- High Peaks of the South of the
Alps: Viso, 12,601 feet, Pelvoux, 12,936 feet, Barre des Ecrins, 13,458 feet
- Matterhorn course, Switzerland, 14,688 feet
- Monte Rosa High Route and summit, 15,199 feet
- Monte Rosa ridges and summit, 15,199 feet
- Top of Europe, Mont Blanc Climbing course, France, 15,781 feet
- Top of Africa, Kilimanjaro, 19,340 feet
- Island Peak, Nepal, 20,305 feet
- Everest 4 Valleys and Island Peak, Nepal, 20,305 feet
- Hinku Valley and Mera Peak, Nepal, 21,246 feet
- Ama Dablam, Nepal, 22,467 feet
- Expedition Tilicho Peak, Nepal, 23,405 feet asl .
- Expedition Himlung Himal, Nepal, 23,425 feet asl